Accessibility on PERFORM site
This statement relates only to web pages with a web address beginning https://www.perform2020.org which are pages on the PERFORM website created on the Drupal Content Management System.
For other web addresses you should refer to the accessibility statement for that domain or sub domain.
Accessibility of this website
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Have responsive design (meaning the display of all content is optimised for all screen sizes),
- Skip to main content links
- Resize text
- Video captions, transcriptions and audio descriptions
- Any content types or features that have been optimised to meet accessibility such as accordions, slideshow/carousels, tables and tabs.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What we do about known issues
We work to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 A standards, but it is not always possible for all our content to be accessible. We know some of this content may not be fully accessible, for example:
- Many PDFs and other documents are not fully compatible with screen readers
- Some video content may not have captions, transcriptions or audio descriptions
- Some images may not have appropriate alternative text for non-text content such as images.
- Where content is not accessible, we ask those needing alternative access to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate as soon as possible with the necessary alternative.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The PERFORM consortium are committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A standard, due to the known issues listed below.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Some aspects of PERFORM website may have accessibility issues, such as:
- Some images are not keyboard focusable
- Some images may not have appropriate alternative text
- Documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
Reporting accessibility issues
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille or if you find any accessibility issues not listed on this page then please contact email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to your query within 5-10 business days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This statement was prepared on 10th September 2020. It was last updated on 10th September 2020.